• All-Digital Active Electronically Scanned Array(AESA) antenna, GaN amplifiers
• Element-level Digital Adaptive Beam Forming, Multibeam Scanning
• ECCM(Electronic Counter Countermeasures), EMCON(Emission Control)
• UAV intrusion warning for restricted area
• Capable of tracking RCS 0.01㎡ drones in complex environments
• Hemispheric surveillance when three radars are deployed as a system
• Track-While-Scan of more than 128 tragets
• Open architecture for camera, ADS-B. AIS etc. integration.
• High reliabiliy with built-in test functions for ease of maintenance.
The S-band 4D AESA radar is the latest SDR technology 4D radar designed to detect and track small, slow-moving targets. Compared to the traditional rotating system, the fixed station operation ensures the detection and tracking of very small targets and can be operated in all weather conditions in all seasons.
State-of-the-art lightweight and folding design technologies / Delivers superior detection performance through memory-intensive design paradigms and orthogonal linear element-level digital array configurations.
Lightweight and small transportation size for quick reaction and requires only one trained operator with quick setup time.
Innovative, high-level design technology provides optimal drone monitoring and tracking performance at an optimal cost.
Signal processing is an array digital signal processing technology, and radar signal processing is applied with lateral waveform suppression, CFAR, pulse & sweep integration, and technology. Clutter suppression algorithms also applied the Doppler adaptive processing technology, the 3D positioning algorithm to the joint azimuth estimation technology, and the integrated tracker hardware to the signal processor.
|Radar Frequency||S-Band, 2.9 - 3.1Ghz|
|Max. Signal Bandwidth||50MHz|
|Peak Radiated Power (Watt)||80||160||320|
|Max. Power Consumption (Watt)||250||400||700|
|Single Radar Azimuth Coverage||120˚(max)|
|Azimuth Tracking Errors||2˚||0.8˚||0.4˚|
|Tracking Update Rate||1Hz||1Hz||1Hz|
|Min. Range Resolution||<5m|
|Single Radar Elevation Coverage||120˚(max)|
|AESA Weight (without pedestal)||10kg||12kg||20kg|
a x b x c x d x e (cm)
|47.3 x 27 x 4 x 11 x 42||94.6 x 27 x 4 x 11 x 42||174.6 x 27 x 11 x 82|
b x f x g (cm)
|27 x 47.3 x 15||27 x 47.3 x 19||27 x 87.3 x 19|
|Max. Target Velocity||100m/s , Programmable|
|Velocity Resolution||1m/s, Programmable|
|Water Rating||IP 67|
|Max. Detection Range (0.03㎡)||120˚||3.2km||5.4km||9.1km|
|Max. Detection Range (0.01㎥)||2.4km||4.1km||6.9km|
|Max. Detection Range (0.03㎡)||90˚||3.3km||5.6km||9.4km|
|Max. Detection Range (0.01㎥)||2.5km||4.3km||7.2km|
|*10 sec volumetric search time|